The individual program of specialized training course based on the standard program of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and approved by the Scientific Council and the Rector of the Lugansk state medical university.
The individual program of specialization included the following theoretical and practical aspects:
· Anatomy and physiology of female reproductive organs.
· Clinical methods of investigation in gynecology.
· Neurohumoral regulation of menstrual cycle..
· Specific and non-specific inflammatory diseases of female reproductive organs.
· Parasitic diseases.
· Menstrual function disturbances.
· Benign diseases of female reproductive organs.
· Tuberculosis of female reproductive organs.
· Malignant diseases of female reproductive organs.
· Gynecological operations (uterine extirpation, supravaginal amputation of uterus, operations on adnexa, plastic operations underprolapse of female reprocutive organs, vaginal extirpation).
· Post-operating care.
· Pediatric gynecology.
· Chronic pelvis pain, dysmenorrhea.
· Clinical methods of investigation in obstetrics.
· Antenatal fetus care and immunological investigations.
· Physiological obstetrics.
· Delivery process.
· Delivery anomalies.
· Hemmorrhage in pregnancy, labour course and intranatal period.
· Caesarean operation.
· Gestoses in pregnant.
· Extragenital pathology and pregnancy.
· Contracted pelvis.
· Postpartum infectious diseases.
· Gestational trophoblast disease.
· Toxemia of pregnancy.
· Endocrinology in gynaecology.
· Blood transfusion.
· Vaginal repair, vulvectomy.